Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Growing Up to Be Mommy

Ever since I was a little girl, I dreamed of "growing up to be Mommy". A lot of you women know what I mean. Some girls dream of fame and fortune or being a business woman, while others, like me, dreamed of having little angels that would call me Mommy. I carried my baby dolls around as a child. They each had a name, and they each were special. They were the dream. One day they would become reality. Created by me and my prince charming. This would be the perfect life. Then, out of nowhere, I am here. My dreams of the future are now the present! WHOA!!! Where did this NEW reality come from?? A husband, two children, a dog, and making a home?? This is not what I dreamed!! It's not the perfect life, with the perfect husband, the perfect children and the perfect home!!!! It's not the flawless life you dream of, but it's SO much better!! This is my journey of growing up to be Mommy. Hopefully these posts will help me to become a better Mom and to remember by blessings on a daily basis, and I pray that these posts about my world consumed with being "Mommy" will help you realize your dreams HAVE come true too, maybe you're just too hard working to realize it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment